Information for those coming to HeBA vaccination
The HeBA clinic is very happy to help you protect your health by getting vaccinated.
- Please MAKE SURE you bring your ID
- Please dress so that it is comfortable for the nurse to inject in the upper third of the shoulder (you can quickly undress the shoulder)
- If for some reason you cannot come at the booked time – please let us know in advance by writing to email@example.com
PERFORMANCE OF THE PROCEDURE AT THE WORKPLACE
- Please arrive on time or up to 5 minutes before the booked time.
- The whole procedure takes about 15 minutes (including waiting time after the vaccination to ensure quick help in case of unexpected side effects).
CARRYING OUT THE PROCEDURE AT THE HEBA CLINIC
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your booked time.
- The whole procedure takes about 20 minutes (including the waiting time after the vaccination to ensure quick help in case of unexpected side effects).
CONTRAINDICATIONS TO VACCINATION
When you come to be vaccinated, you will be asked, among other things, whether you have
- egg protein hypersensitivity;
- had previously had health disorders after vaccination;
- hypersensitivity to vaccine components;
- acute febrile illness.
If the answer to any of the questions is “yes”, then the vaccination is not given or the possible risks and benefits are thoroughly discussed.
In case of an acute febrile illness, we try to arrange a new suitable time for vaccination
PLEASE MAKE SURE to let us know in good time ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) before the vaccination if you are ill and cannot come for the vaccination.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICE
- If your employer pays for your vaccination, you don’t have to worry about it.
- If you pay for the vaccination yourself, you can do it on the spot before the vaccination (in this case, please come 15 minutes before the booked time)