Full Stack Developer
We are seeking for
an ambitious software developer to join our cross-functional dev team and help to bring the future of healthcare to the masses.
As a full-stack developer you will be responsible for the whole software development life cycle, from conception to development. Your will work with multiple domains including end user and back office applications and have a direct impact on the product and success of the company
We expect you are
comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, have experience with building and connecting APIs. For a start you should have good skills in:
- Typescript language;
- Angular and React frameworks;
- NodeJS ( as we use Feathers framework running on Node + Socket.IO for real-time communications);
- Postgres database;
Understanding about the ways a web app, NodeJS server and Postgres database can communicate with each other in the context of the AWS cloud ecosystem will make you thrive in your job.
- no legacy software crap;
- freedom for you to decide what tools to use for the job;
- freedom for you to make decisions about how to make things work;
- an opportunity to take a leadership position in developing the services we use to provide better health and wellbeing services;
- world-class health tech product team and partners;
- motivating pay and stake in the option pool of a fast-growing company
Our company culture
values team members, who can plan their own tasks as well as for the team they might be leading; and then to be able to execute upon it and demonstrate a good sense of responsibility as well as initiative in delivering the results.
Everybody loves you, if you are good at self-organising and contribute to team-spirit work attitude. An eye to details and ability to suggest solutions with the common goal in sight is highly appreciated.
Should you recognise that this is for you – let us know.
This job may become your passion!
Apply by sending an e-mail with CV (or Linkedin profile) and describe your motivation with a few words.
Or share it with someone you believe might dream of it