Consult with a specialist

If internal tension has arisen and you would like to understand yourself better or discuss what and how you should do in this case then here you will find a suitable specialist to help you further.

HeBa Recommends

Helps to assess mental health status and gives advice on mental health problems.

A person trained in counselling who provides emotional or practical support based on similar experience.

More recommendations

People trained in counselling who provide emotional or practical support based on similar experience

Free and anonymous counselling by graduates of the psychology dep or students at Tartu and Tallinn University who have completed the training

Thank you! Your request has been successfully sent.

Click here to close the form